Sex trafficking links
The event in Ferguson, MO, referenced below, further exposing the wickedness of “sex trafficking” has already passed. But the focus of shining “light” on its destructive practices will continue … including us.
We invite you to watch on www.haroldhendrick.com for more stories on its reality. Other radio segments – including Russel Martin, President of the Missouri Baptist Children’s Home … and Pat Bradley … are “on the way.”
In a separate radio recording, we learned of another, readily available location to receive victims of sexual slavery. Missouri Baptist Children’s Home President Russel Martin … and Jackie Williams, his associate who works directly with those coming out of sex slavery … have two sections of ministry for the girls’ recovery… one for adults and another for minor aged girls. For information, call 1 800 264-6224. Their web address is www.mbch.org.
Another great resource is that of International Crisis Aid (www.crisisaid.org) founded by businessman Pat Bradley. Their ministry also has locations for the recovering girls. They can be called at 1 800 740-7779.
Added important “links” on the subject are listed below:
To hear …”Pat Bradley (3) began www.crisisaid.org, delivered 100+ girls from sex trafficking, 600 worldwide!” … click on … https://haroldhendrick.com/2016/07/30/pat-bradley-3-began-www-crisisaid-org-delivered-100-girls-from-sex-trafficking-600-worldwide/
To hear … “Terri [Mrs. Steve] Stipanovich: taught Bible book of James – Began ministry to homeless, sex trafficking slaves” … click on … https://haroldhendrick.com/2012/02/20/terri-stipanovich-taught-bible-book-of-james-began-ministry-to-homeless-sex-trafficking-slaves/
To hear …“’Old’ Pat Bradley: alcoholic w broken home; ‘New’ Pat: joy, purpose, meaning, helping poor worldwide” … click on … https://haroldhendrick.com/2016/04/04/old-pat-bradley-alcoholic-w-broken-home-new-pat-joy-purpose-meaning-helping-poor-worldwide/
Sadly, slavery has returned to our country … in the form of human trafficking. To address this horror, we are invited to a one-evening seminar on addressing it, learning what we can do.
In this important radio discussion you can hear anytime, three fine people are participants, first aired on Thursday, January 4, 2018:
- Ferguson Police Chief Delrish Moss,
- Adopt-a-Block leader Jose Aguayo, and
- Radio host Judy Redlich.
The event itself … to which all are invited:
A one-evening seminar on
TUESDAY NIGHT, JANUARY 9 FROM 6 PM TO 9 PM
GREATER GRACE CHURCH
3690 PERSHALL ROAD
(On the south edge of I-270 in North St. Louis County) .. FERGUSON, MO 63135 – See www.ggcstl.org
FERGUSON “ADOPT A BLOCK,”
St. Louis’ BOTT RADIO NETWORK’s KSIV-AM  & FM [91.5] (www.bottradionetwork.com) and the
FERGUSON POLICE DEPARTMENT
Featured leaders of the evening
- Pastor Jose Aguayo, leader of the “Adopt-a-Block” ministry headquartered in Ferguson; Volunteer Chaplain of the Ferguson Police Department; and a Billy Graham Rapid Response Chaplain
- Two-year Ferguson Chief-of-Police Delrish Moss, (more than 30 years on the Miami, FL Police force), an expert in addressing the severe problem of human trafficking;
- Pat Bradley, St. Louis businessman, former alcoholic, home destroyed (but reunited), dramatically converted to Jesus Christ, founder of International Crisis Aid (crisisaid.org) whose great ministry includes providing food to starving poor people and used of God to deliver hundreds from human trafficking in this country and abroad;
- Christine McDonald of Greater Kansas City, once a victim of human trafficking
- Emcee Wayne Crull, entrepreneur, serving with the Missouri Baptist Children’s Home, passionate in being an answer to the problem of human trafficking;
It first aired on Thursday, January 4, 2018, in St. Louis on KSIV-AM (1320).Trafficking very frequently takes the form of the most evil of men lying to, usually, young women with promises of jobs, becoming models, offering them security … then capturing them into, usually, sex slavery for the captors’ profit. They often are beaten into submission, threatening to harm the families of the girls.