Hear 2 programs with Dr. Kendagor:
Native Kenyan Solomon Kendagor — ministering in the United States for many years — was returning from a visit to his native land just as more than 140 Kenyans were murdered by Islamic terrorist on a college campus there in April, 2015.
Some of those martyred Christians likely had been encouraged by Solomon because, for years, he has been declaring the good news of Jesus on Kenyan radio and television. From his St. Louis, Mo, home each Saturday evening, Solomon broadcasts to millions, heard live in Kenya on Sunday mornings.
More recently Solomon’s ministry has expanded. He now also communicates the biblical message in Swahili, recorded for both radio and television (he has an in-home TV camera) heard, not only live, but broadcast several times throughout each week.
The broadcasts “spill over” into surrounding countries.
I never tire of hearing and telling Solomon Kendagor’s story wherein I have asked him to tell it on St. Louis radio more than once.
Some highlights in summary:
· Great uncle led to Christ by a missionary
· The great uncle led Solomon’s father to faith in Christ
· A leopard later killed the great uncle
· Solomon’s father was called to preached … and planted 250+ churches in Kenya and fathered 11 children, all of whom entered into some form of ministry; (As of this writing, he is alive and is something over 100 years old – though even his year of birth is uncertain,)
· Solomon and his wife Ruby have ministered, primarily through International Students, Inc (www.isionline.org).
· He has an earned doctorate and has written three books
· His dear wife, Ruby, calls his “King Solomon” and he calls here “Queen Ruby” (:
· Learn more about this terrific couple … and how to contact them … at www.solomonandruby.com.
That one missionary who led Solomon’s great uncle to Christ may have wondered if he were “doing any good.” Look at how God used that one missionary!
Dr. George Stulac, a dear friend of Solomon and Ruby Kendagor, tells the story of the 22 Kenyan Christian students — of the near 150 murdered at the Kenyan University in April 2015 — who were in an Intervarsity Christian Fellowship prayer meeting.at the time of their murders. To hear … “Intervarsity’s George Stulac re 22 Kenyan students, in prayer, martyred for their faith in Jesus” … click on … https://haroldhendrick.com/content/view/640/5/.