Highlights of brief yet inspirational radio discussion with Nancy Wilson (www.nancywilson.org):
· Wonderful responses to the story of Jesus in her recent visits throughout the Middle East;
· 10,000 Egyptians coming to a 2014 booth focused on the Bible in a book fair in Egypt;
· Her books, focused toward women, are now also available in Turkish;
· Active in supporting “Storyrunners” (www.storyrunners.org) communicating the Bible as did Jesus … through stories.
· Many accounts of Muslims having Dreams and Visions of Jesus;
· Native of St. Louis, MO; graduate of Cor Jesu (Catholic) High School in STL, and Missouri State University (formerly Southwest Missouri State) in Springfield;
· Lives in Orlando, FL and offices at the Cru (Campus Crusade for Christ) international headquarters there;
· As a University student, went to Mass on Sunday with a “hangover,” wondered “What’s wrong with this picture?”
· Attaching much value to her religious background, came into a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, urging others in this country and around the world to also respond to His invitation: “Come unto me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.” Matthew 11:28 This relationship with Jesus is now the driving motivation and power in Nancy’s life;
· Just prior to this broadcast was in Washington, D.C. with Anne Graham Lotz (www.annegrahamlotz.com), America’s National Day of Prayer leader and daughter of Billy Graham.
· Anne emphasized Scriptures promising the Return to earth of Jesus Christ
(Matthew chapter 24) urging all to be prepared for His coming (expressed in Matthew 25) where among the story of the 10 virgins, five were prepared for his coming and return, and five – with great sadness and alarm – were not!
· Regarding Jesus return, Nancy quoted Anne’s bold words: “He is at the door!”
· Other radio conversations with Nancy Wilson are available by doing a “search” for her name at www.haroldhendrick.com.