Joe White and Charlie Williams provide stimulating conversation, including info about the annual St. Charles (MO) Prayer Breakfast! While this event happens every year, usually the second Tuesday of September, in 2013 it is on September 10. Dynamic, motivational Coach Joe is the speaker.
Just a little bit about Joe White:
· President and Director of the remarkable Kanakuk Kamps (www.kanakuk.com) in terrific Branson, MO. 16,000 “Kampers” attended Kanakuk in 2013, with a few thousand of those being Kids Across America, of mostly inner-city youth.
· Founder of Men at the Cross. (www.menatthecross.com)
· Perhaps Dr. James Dobson’s most frequent guest on nationwide radio on Focus on the Family and “Family Talk with Dr. Dobson.”
· A regular featured stadium/auditorium speaker at Promise Keeper events.
· A coach in his early career…with a coaching/motivational style in his presentations.
· In recent years he nearly died from cancer … which, by the manner and attitude in which he faced it, added to his growth and effectiveness.
Read about Charlie Williams and the great ministry he founded, St. Charles Ministry to Men (www.ministrytomen.net) and their through-each-week opportunities for growth, encouragement, and building relationships.