Child Evangelism Fellowship … “The largest Christian Ministry to children in the world
”World headquarters located in the west edge of the St. Louis, MO region , MO region –
Some remarkable facts noted upon CEF’s 75th Anniversary Celebration, Friday, May 18, 2012
At the time of their anniversary, Child Evangelism Fellowship …
• Is active in 180 countries;
• The previous year shared the gospel of Jesus … “eye to eye” by a presenter … with more than 12.1 million children around the world; only 1 million of them were in North America;
• In the USA, CEF has a presence in 3,200 schools through after-school “Good News” Clubs (affirmed by the U.S. Supreme Court under “equal access” laws);
• CEF’s many specific ministries to children include The Legacy Changers, a “…strong ministry to the children of America’s incarcerated citizens. These children have a 70% chance of being incarcerated themselves as adults;”
• “In each of the last seven years, CEF has trained 250,000 teachers annually around the world to advance its mission of reaching as many children as possible.”
• CEF’s goal is to have a CEF ministry established in every nation in the world by the year 2017;
• Great Christian leader Warren Wiersbe spoke at the 75th anniversary celebration;
• CEF’s 22-year International President Reese Kauffman earned wealth from the manufacturing company he began, serving CEF with vision and passionate leadership, traveling the world in its behalf … without salary from CEF.
• Having divided the world into eight regions, the CEF leader of each region – a national from the region he oversees — was brought to the 75th Anniversary;
For more information … including how you and your church can become involved in Child Evangelism in your own neighborhood, visit www.cefonline.com.